Friday, January 8, 2010
Mars Pics taken 8Jan/10 at 0700hrs at Irving Nature Park, Saint John, NB
Mars was due west half way up in the sky. It was very easy to spot as it appeared as a bright red star in the west.
I find planets are very hard to get a good shot with the hand mount. They shake around no matter how much I hold it still. It does make for some interesting abstract art. lol
- ► 2016 (44)
- ► 2015 (46)
- ► 2014 (12)
- ► 2013 (25)
- ► 2012 (21)
- ► 2011 (27)
- Fusion Theory
- Telescope Pics
- More Eastern Region Moon Pics
- South Polar Region Moon pics
- Funny Videos about global warming
- More info on Global Warming
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Prince of Wales, NB Nov 1, 2009
- Two members of our household zoo
- Halloween 2009
- Kitten hunts turtle.
- This is my telescope and a couple of moon pics.
- Pic taken Oct 9, 2009 at 0830. 150mm Newtonian ...
- Food riots caused by corn based fuel
- This has been under-reported
- My view of H1N1 vaccine
- H1N1 vaccine side effects
- Floride in Tape Water
- My First Blog
- ▼ January (22)